This blog has moved to www.disneylovin.com

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My Disney Today - Rick Springfield!


I went to the Rick Springfield concert last night at Epcot's Food and Wine Festival. Oh my god, I can't even begin to tell you what fun that was!
He was fantastic!
You don't have any idea how many of my life dreams, the ones I'm still going after to this day, were all created to a Rick Springfield soundtrack. He was my very first
love, first concert, first everything and listening to him and watching him perform again last night just brought it all back and lit a new fire in me to never give up.
He'd had a birthday recently, he had us all sing Happy Birthday to him. lol He turned 66. 
Age has been bothering me a lot the last two years, because I can feel it in my body and it scared me. I started thinking about all the ways my life would be compromised going forward. I started wondering if it was too late for some of my dreams. 
Between him last night and Carla Hall from The Chew last week, I know that I have to keep going, working hard on my fitness and health, take care of this vessel at a level I never have before, but that it will serve me and I will meet all these dreams.
There are so many ways we compromise our lives without even realizing it. This weird, almost fear of aging, has been doing a number on me. I have to make intentional changes in my thinking. I know how to do this, so I know that I will.
After the concert, my friend and I took in a little Germany food and wine fest action with a pretzel brat that was delicious and this was the view from our dining spot.

Perfect end to a perfect evening.
I'm so grateful for my life. I feel so utterly blessed there are no words.
Don't give up on your dreams. Not ever. They don't come to you easily and sometimes they take decades, but you will reach them so long as you never give up! 
Much love to you all today and always and I pray today blesses you immensely! - Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive